There are two excellent dive operators offering dive trips in Beqa Lagoon
Whether you’re a novice or experienced diver they will both offer you a diving adventure to remember - world class dive excursions and first class service with modern dive boats, rental equipment, and professional staff.
Both operators depart daily for two dives to explore a variety of famous dive sites. Both operate Beqa’s world famous Shark feed dive on different days of the week, allowing clients flexibility to experience both the shark feed and the coral reef dives.
They are committed to a 5-star standard of safety, service and quality diving, and offer a full selection of PADI dive courses with experienced Instructors providing professional training from Discover Scuba Diving through to Divemaster. Classes are small and the courses are fun and educational.
Both operators also have a full range of rental equipment.
An 11m custom-built dive vessel complete with two 200hp Yamaha engines, fully equipped with safety gear and the latest electronics. The vessel also has fresh water rinsing off bins for cameras. She can accommodate some 15 divers and is one of the fastest vessels in the area. That means less time travelling and more time diving and having fun!
A custom built Bladerunner Hydrofoil Catamaran built in New Zealand in 2004. She is equipped with a full complement of safety equipment, modern navigation and communication instruments. Surveyed to carry 22, but usually the number of guests onboard is limited to 14.
- 35ft ´ 11ft Bladerunner Hydrofoil Aluminium Catamaran.
- Designed & constructed in New Zealand.
- Twin 150hp Yamaha 4-stroke outboards.
- Cruising speed 20~30 kts.
- Dry weight ~3500 kgs.
- Fuel capacity 600L with cruising range of 300 miles.
- Capacity 22, though we limit to 14 guests.
- Spacious, non-skid deck and dive platform areas.
- Side & rear entry points.
- Large camera rinse tanks.
- Shaded cabin area with dedicated camera table.
A custom fitted, fiberglass dive boat purchased by the Shark Foundation, Switzerland, is used for patrolling the Shark Reef Marine Reserve. A strong partnership exists between dive operator and Shark Reef Marine Reserve, which includes the maintenance and staffing of “Reef Warden.” When not in use for Marine Reserve patrolling, the vessel is able to be used the to carry shark research scientists and divers out to the Big Fish Encounter.
- 23ft × 7ft Islander center console monohull.
- Designed & constructed in Fiji.
- Twin 60hp Yamaha outboards.
- Cruising speed 20~30 knots.
- Fuel capacity 200L with cruising range of 175 miles.
- Capacity 8, 6 divers & 2 crew.
- Spacious non skid deck and dive platform areas.
- Side entry point.
- Large camera rinse tanks.
- Shaded bimini top.