Revelstoke, British Columbia, Canada
Located in the Selkirk and Monashee mountains and renowned for powder snow, Revelstoke Mountain Resort (RMR) offers the highest lift-serviced vertical in North America at 1,713m/5620ft. Features include 3,121 acres of varying levels of terrain with incredible fall-line skiing, alpine bowls, 15 gladed areas, and phenomenal groomed runs. RMR is the only resort in the world to offer lift, cat (Revelstoke Cat Skiing), heli (Selkirk Tangiers Heli Skiing), and backcountry skiing from one village base, offering access to a total of 515,000 acres of terrain.
The drive to Revelstoke, BC is regarded as one of the most spectacular in Canada. Located along the Trans-Canada Highway, the resort is approximately five hours west of Calgary, two hours east of Kamloops, two hours north of Kelowna and six hours east of Vancouver.
International flights are available to Calgary and Vancouver, with connecting flights to Kamloops or Kelowna. Private charter flights are available for direct flights into Revelstoke.
||1713m / 5620 ft
||1263 hectares / 3121 acres
|Lift Top Elevation
||2,225 metres / 7,300 feet
||512 metres / 1,680 feet
|Sub Peak Elevation
||2,340 metres / 7,677 feet
|Mt. Mackenzie Summit
||2,466 metres / 8,058 feet
|Number of Trails
||15.2 km / 9.5 miles
||2 alpine bowls
- Revelation Gondola 8 passenger high speed gondola.
- The Stoke 4 passenger high speed chairlift.
- The Ripper 4 passenger high speed chairlift
- Turtle Creek Magic Carpet conveyor lift
- Little Bit Magic Carpet conveyor lift
|| Easiest 7%
| intermediate 45.5%
| advanced 47.5%
Dining / Restaurants
- Rockford Wok | Bar | Grill
- Wino the wine bar
- Mid Mountain Restaurant
- Mackenzie Outpost
- Kids ROC - have a dedicated activity centre for children enrolled in snow school lessons as well as après activities such as movie and game nights.
- Turtle Creek Beginner Area and Tube Park – located in the heart of the Village, this new facility offers fun and excitement for the whole family.
- Child Care - daytime and evening services available.
Mountain Facilities and Amenities
- Nelsen Lodge – Luxury ski-In/ski-Out accommodation at the base of the resort. Features expansive views, beautifully furnished suites, from Studios to Four Bedrooms.
- ROC (Revelstoke Outdoors Centre) – the source for information and booking of Snow School, Cat Skiing, Heli Skiing, Backcountry Touring, Mountain Awareness Courses and various other activities.
- Rental and Repair – Full service shop with all of the latest skis and snowboards, and only 20 steps from the Gondola.
- RMR Retail Store – The only place to find exclusive Revelstoke Mountain Resort clothing and gifts, as well as everything else from lip balm to outerwear.