Conditions for refund :
- All lifts must be closed due to adverse weather conditions
- All lifts must be totally closed for more than 4 hours; partial closures will not be refunded
- You must obtain written notification from Resort Management that all lifts were closed, and authorising us to refund.
- All refunds must be applied for in writing upon your return to NZ, attaching notification as above.
- For ½ your accommodation costs to be refunded, you must have booked your accommodation through Dive Fish Snow Travel.
Refunds will not be made by us under the following circumstances:
- If the lifts are closed due to an "Act of God", natural disasters, or record weather conditions exceeding average conditions for 50 years, ie the hottest day in 65 years or biggest snow fall in 55 years. But if you have purchased Our Comprehensive Travel Insurance, some of these expenses will be covered.
- Lift breakdowns: In the case of breakdown of all lifts, the Resort will refund your lift ticket