Home to the “ivy league” of ski and snowboard schools, graduates like to say it’s the best in the country. Young skiers and riders are welcomed to the mountain through the state-of-the-art Children’s Centre and whisked up to beginner terrain on their own gondola- the Buckaroo Express. Even infants and toddlers can have their very own vacation at the Small World Play School and Nursery designed to stimulate kids from 2 months to 6 years of age.
- Ice Skating at the Village ice rink. Open daily with figure skating shows in the evenings weekly.
- Kids’s tubing at the base of the mountain for children ages 5-12 yrs. Adults, even disguised as kids, will have to sit this one out.
- Rail jam at the base of the mountain for intermediate skiers and riders to get their job on.
- Thursday Night Lights, every week throughout the season. A torchlit ski-down to music with a grand fireworks finale.
- Live entertainment on in the village throughout the season featuring jugglers, musicians, magicians.
- The kids’ spa at the Park Hyatt- because everyone needs a little TLC.
- 3pm everyday- Chocolate Chip cookies fresh from the ovens served warm at the base of the mountain.
- Family performances at the Vilar Center for the Performing Arts, right under your nose. Well, under the skating rink actually.