Breckenridge Resort: Four huge peaks with over 2350 acres/951 hectares of skiing and riding, five terrain parks, four half-pipes, two high-speed six passenger SuperChairs, a state-of-the-art children's ski and snowboard school, unparalleled grooming, exciting events and a historic mining town with endless shopping, dining and nightlife. At 9600 feet/2926 mtrs, with over 300 days of sunshine and an average of 300 inches of snowfall per year, Breckenridge is the Perfect Mountain Town.
Dining / Restaurants
With a variety of restaurants in town that serve breakfast, lunch and dinner, there is something to satisfy all appetites and budgets. Whether it’s a casual night out at Downstairs at Eric’s, Fatty’s or the Breckenridge Brewery, or an elegant or romantic affair at Café Alpine, the Hearthstone, or South Ridge Seafood Grill, there are enough choices to add a tasty culinary twist to any winter vacation.
Dining / Restaurants at Breckenridge »
Nightlife at Breckenridge
If variety is the spice of life, Breckenridge's nightlife offers visitors a lot of flavour. Post-ski options run the gamut from raging nights in techno clubs, to new age relaxation in oxygen lounges, to kicking back with a micro-brew at one of many laid-back bars. Popular and packed or off the beaten path, Breckenridge guests can pick their potion for fun.
Several clubs bring in national recording artists and several feature local artists, such as The Burn, Shake Down Street, Funky D and Flux, who have numerous albums to their credit.
Whether you’re looking for that perfect souvenir from your time in Breckenridge, or that perfect board that will turn you into a rock star, you can find it in Breckenridge. Visit the Breckenridge Hat Company for a laugh at the “mullet” wigs, or drop into Goods for the perfect pair of jeans. With over 200 stores, you want it? They’ve got it!
Shopping at Breckenridge »
Activities & Attractions
There’s more to do at Breck than just ski and ride. Whether it’s exploring the Country Boy Mine, the only authentic mine in Summit County, snowmobiling in the backcountry surrounding the Continental Divide or dogsledding with Siberian Huskies, Breckenridge has a host of high alpine activities to keep your vacation fun-filled and action-packed. For a more relaxing experience, get a massage at a day spa or take a leisurely carriage ride through historic downtown.
Attractions / Activities at Breckenridge »
Lift Pass Specials - Buy a pass that pays for itself within a few days
- Epic Pass - Ski as much as you want, whenever you want : Unlimited access to - Vail, Beaver Creek, Breckenridge, Keystone, Heavenly, Northstar, Kirkwood, Afton Alps, Mt Brighton,and Arapahoe Basin - Book early to take advantage of specials.
- Epic 7 Pack - Perfect if you don’t plan to ski more than 7 Days: 7 Days, unrestricted access with no blackouts - valid at the same mountains as the Epic Pass above.
- Epic Local Pass - Perfect if you can navigate a pass with the odd restriction: Unlimited skiing or riding at Breckenridge, Keystone, Afton Alps, Mt Brighton,and Arapahoe Basin with limited restrictions at Heavenly,Northstar, and Kirkwood. Also includes 10 restricted days at Vail or Beaver Creek. Blackout dates apply.
- Summit Value Pass - Perfect if you only plan to ski Keystone, Breckenridge and Arapahoe: -Unlimited access toKeystone and Arapahoe, with limited restrictions at Breckenridge.
- Tahoe Local Pass - The best way to access Heavenly, Northstar & Kirkwood 7 days a week: Unlimited skiing or riding at Heavenly, Northstar and Kirkwood with holiday restrictions. Includes Saturdays at all resorts.
- Tahoe Value Pass - Access to Heavenly, Northstar and Kirkwood with limited restrictions. All Saturdays restricted at Northstar and Kirkwood. Special pass holder tickets available for purchase during blackout dates at Heavenly, Northstar and Kirkwood.
To get the best availability and this deal Enquire now »
Discount on Various accommodations. Ask our Ski Specialists for more details.
Some conditions, seasonality and restrictions on combinability may apply to the above specials. Please contact us for full details.