Dining / Restaurants at Breckenridge
With a variety of restaurants in town that serve breakfast, lunch and dinner, there is something to satisfy all appetites and budgets. Whether it’s a casual night out at Downstairs at Eric’s, Fatty’s or the Breckenridge Brewery, or an elegant or romantic affair at Café Alpine, the Hearthstone, or South Ridge Seafood Grill, there are enough choices to add a tasty culinary twist to any winter vacation.
Culinary options include Chinese, sushi, burgers, salads, BBQ, brewpub, steaks and ribs, seafood, wild game, vegetarian and organic, continental, Northern Italian, pizza, subs, pasta, Southwest and Native American, Mexican, java and bagels, Cajun, European deli sandwiches, French, Southern Italian, Thai, American regional, chocolate, ice cream and more. Insider Tip: Consult the free local newspaper, Summit Daily News, for restaurant specials and discounts.
- Modis – Trendy, fresh ingredients, mouth watering desserts.
Relish – Hip and cool regionally inspired cuisine. Owner/Chef Matt Fackler spends much of his time discovering food at local farmers’ markets throughout the region to apply to his menu.
- The Cellar on Ridge Street – The concept behind The Cellar is small plating so guests can taste and share many menu items. Two distinct menus, a dinner selection and a multi-course tasting menu. With 200+ bottles of wine The Cellar has an in house Sommelier to help guests pair wine with meals.
- Café Alpine – Upscale American cuisine in an intimate setting. Also features a impressive tapas bar for those who want to sample the menu.
- Hearthstone – Amazing views of the ski resort, Hearthstone features wild game, fresh seafood, and hand-cut steaks.
- South Ridge Seafood –A raw bar everyday and fresh seafood at 9,300 feet.
- Blue River Bistro – Relax with live dinner music, cool art, and top pasta dishes at reasonable prices.
Middle of the Road
Great for families and those looking for something a bit more casual
- Taddeo's Italian Restaurant- located at on main street.
Fiesta Jalisco – Family Style Mexican cuisine, large portions and tasty margaritas
- Rasta Pasta - Creative pasta entrees with a Caribbean flair
- Main Street Bistro - freshly made pastas and sauces every day
- Columbine Café - hearty and nutritious home style breakfast and lunch
- Downstairs at Eric’s - A local’s favorite: pizza, burgers, and more big screens to watch the games
- Giampietro - East coast Italian selections served with love, great prices, huge entrees.