Breckenridge Village (Downtown)
Main Street and So Much More...Things To Do Off the Slopes
Whether you’re looking forward to a day off the slopes, or searching for a little alternative adventure, Breckenridge has much to offer off the mountain. It’s the largest historic district in Coloradoand features a wide variety of shops, activities and attractions to entertain and delight visitors.
There’s more to do at Breck than ski and ride. Whether it’s exploring the Country Boy Mine, the only authentic mine in Summit County, snowmobiling in the backcountry surrounding the Continental Divide or dogsledding with Siberian Huskies, Breckenridge has a host of high alpine activities to keep your vacation fun-filled and action-packed. For a more relaxing experience, get a massage at a day spa or take a leisurely carriage ride through historic downtown.
Breckenridge Historic District
Founded in 1859, Breckenridge is the oldest continually occupied community in the Colorado Rocky Mountains. With approximately 170 registered historic buildings Breckenridge is home to Colorado’s largest historic district. Its past includes gold and silver mining, dredge boats, outlaws and soul-savers.
Whether you’re looking for that perfect souvenir from your time in Breckenridge, or that perfect board that will turn you into a rock star, you can find it in Breckenridge. Visit the Breckenridge Hat Company for a laugh at the “mullet” wigs, or drop into Goods for the perfect pair of jeans. With over 200 stores, you want it? They’ve got it!
Sportswear, T-Shirts, Souvenirs
- Shirt Off My Back - One of Breckenridge’s original t-shirt shops, supplying magnets and stickers, hoodies and fine apparel.
- Breckenridge Hat Company - Thousands of hats for every age and occasion. Check out the zany wigs and crazy ski lids.
- The North Face - Streetwear, cold weather gear, and shoes.
- Joy of Sox & Excessories - a wild and wonderful selection of socks and accessories for men, women and children.
Men’s, Women’s and Children’s Clothing
- Lucky Find- Cute boutique with truly "lucky finds".
- Columbia Store- Find ski gear, and winter wear.
- Big City Blues- Hip and trendy clothes located right on Main Street.
- Goods - shoes, accessories, and clothing for men, women and children.
- Tom Girl - clothing for the tom girl in all of us.
- Marty’s for Kids - stop in for ski gear, clothing, or just to say hello to "Woods".
- Milagros of Colorado - A fun, one of a kind shop in Breckenridge that hand crafts its own uniquely beautiful soaps and bath and body.
- Serendipity of Breckenridge - Find a gift for everyone with products from over twenty local artists including Shawnee, Wildfire, and Wandering Blue Pottery, watercolor prints of Breckenridge, wood bowls.
- Space Cowboy - The place to go for your rock’n roll needs. They sell cds, posters, incense, tapestries, t-shirts, tie-dyes, jewelry and so much more.
- Wildflower - Visit this historic building for the true taste of Breckenridge. Unique gifts of all kinds in a unique setting are available throughout the year.
The Silverthorne/Dillon Factory Stores are located approximately 10 miles north of Breckenridge.
Banana Republic, Ralph Lauren, J. Crew, Coach, The Gap, Nike, Tommy Hilfiger, Levi’s, Pfaltzgraf, Harry and David are just a few of the outlet stores located in the mall.
The Summit Stage, the county's free shuttle, runs throughout the day and evening to and from the malls.