Ski Vail, Colorado
Vail is consistently rated the Number 1 ski resort in North America and recognized among the world’s best ski areas. It’s easy to see why: Vail’s amazing variety of terrain includes seven natural bowls stretching six miles/9.6 km wide, untamed tree glades filled with deep powder, the most groomed terrain on the planet and four terrain parks. Vail is also the largest single ski resort on the continent. With an incredible 5,289 acres/2140 hectares, 193 trails on perfect snow and the widest and longest runs, you’ll find plenty of elbow room and more fun per square inch than anywhere. Vail – There’s No Comparison.
||8,120ft / 2,476m
||11,570ft / 3,527m
||3,450ft / 1,052m
||390 acres/158 hectares
|Avg Annual Snowfall
||348 inches/881 cm
|Total Skiable Area
||5,289 acres / 2,141 hectares
||Riva, 4 miles/ 6.4kms
|Types of Lifts
||Total No. of Lifts : 32
High-speed quads: 16
Fixed-grip quad: 1
Triple chairs: 2
Double chaires: 3
Surface lifts: 3
Magic Carpets: 6
||57,802 people per hour
||On average over 300 Days of sunshine a year
|| Easiest 18%
|| More Difficult 29%
|| Most Difficult 53%
|| 147 cms
|| 149 cms
|| 162 cms
|| 144 cms
|| 160 cms
|| 101 cms
Dining / Restaurants
There are a variety of eateries to choose from on Vail Mountain. Each offers signature dishes or specialties unique to the location. Every member of the family has options to refuel and get back on the slopes. The signature on-mountain Game Creek Restaurant offers guests a sensory experience including phenomenal French-American dishes coupled with fine wines. More...
Dozens of hot spots for dozens of reasons. Sunny decks and cold beers after a day on the slopes, an intimate piano bar for relaxing or perhaps, a dance club where you can catch some great live music. Whatever your speed, Vail’s got your spot.
Vail offers 100's of shops from boutique's to ski shops. Find the perfect cowboy boots or ski boots, jewellery and cocktail dresses, apparel and art; anything and everything make Vail a shopping destination. With unique stores you will find gifts and items you can't live without that are offered no where else.
There’s a whole other world that doesn’t require skis or boards—just an adventurous spirit. Adventure Ridge is the family place to play all day and night. It’s the perfect place for anyone looking for some unique fun with tubing, kids snowmobiling, snow shoe hikes and more! Area activities include dog sledding, horseback-riding, fishing and more! More...
Specials so Ski Vail
Lift Pass Specials - Buy a pass that pays for itself within a few days
- Epic Pass - Ski as much as you want, whenever you want : Unlimited access to - Vail, Beaver Creek, Breckenridge, Keystone, Heavenly, Northstar, Kirkwood, Afton Alps, Mt Brighton,and Arapahoe Basin - Book early to take advantage of specials.
- Epic 7 Pack - Perfect if you don’t plan to ski more than 7 Days: 7 Days, unrestricted access with no blackouts - valid at the same mountains as the Epic Pass above.
- Epic Local Pass - Perfect if you can navigate a pass with the odd restriction: Unlimited skiing or riding at Breckenridge, Keystone, Afton Alps, Mt Brighton,and Arapahoe Basin with limited restrictions at Heavenly,Northstar, and Kirkwood. Also includes 10 restricted days at Vail or Beaver Creek. Blackout dates apply.
- Summit Value Pass - Perfect if you only plan to ski Keystone, Breckenridge and Arapahoe: -Unlimited access toKeystone and Arapahoe, with limited restrictions at Breckenridge.
- Tahoe Local Pass - The best way to access Heavenly, Northstar & Kirkwood 7 days a week: Unlimited skiing or riding at Heavenly, Northstar and Kirkwood with holiday restrictions. Includes Saturdays at all resorts.
- Tahoe Value Pass - Access to Heavenly, Northstar and Kirkwood with limited restrictions. All Saturdays restricted at Northstar and Kirkwood. Special pass holder tickets available for purchase during blackout dates at Heavenly, Northstar and Kirkwood.
To get the best availability and this deal Enquire now »
Discount on Various accommodations. Ask our Ski Specialists for more details.
Some conditions, seasonality and restrictions on combinability may apply to the above specials. Please contact us for full details.